This week Polling Matters with Politicalbetting.com speaks to James Morris of GQR - Ed Miliband's private pollster during the 2015 General Election.
June 16, 2015
Topics covered include the following (and more):
1) How Labour's internal polling differed from public polls?
2) What Labour's polling did (and did not) tell the party and when?
3) Did Ed Miliband really think he was going to win?
4) Did Labour know Ed Balls was going to lose?
5) Where does Labour go from here?
6) What can GQR polling tell the BPC inquiry?
7) Will they be releasing data?